You can now check your business account balance, incoming fund transactions, commercial card information and receive designated transactions and account maintenance service notifications from us via WeChat – anytime, anywhere your mobile device is connected to the Internet. Always on, no extra logons, even when you are travelling overseas.
Act now! Simply follow HSBC Hong Kong Business WeChat Official Account and bind your Business Internet Banking profile to activate our WeChat Banking and Notification Service.
Follow us on WeChat: HSBCHKBusiness
HSBC Hong Kong Business WeChat Banking and Notification Services
How to bind your Business Internet Banking with WeChat?
HSBC Connections Hub
A trusted partner is an invaluable asset and a network of strong relationships is essential to every business, large or small. HSBC Connections Hub gives you quick and easy access to a diverse network of fellow HSBC business customers around the world, helping you unlock new commercial opportunities.
Key Features and Benefits
- Create your company profile to raise your brand awareness internationally
- Search, view and connect with potential suppliers, agents, distributors and business partners who are also HSBC business customers in other markets*
- Private messaging service to build relationships with new partners
- Gain insights to latest market news and updates, access to latest trade-related resources such as country guides and trade reports
Solely for HSBC business customers, please visit http://www.business.hsbc.com.hk/connectionshub for first-time registration or login.
*HSBC Connections Hub is now available in China, Canada, France, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Singapore, UK and USA. The platform will continue to be rolled out across other markets we operate over the time.
HSBC Commercial Banking Voice ID
HSBC Commercial Banking Voice ID service is now available to all commercial banking customers. Using advanced voice biometric technology, Voice ID verifies your identity with your unique voiceprint, providing you a safer, quicker and more convenient Business Phonebanking experience.
- Access phone banking through your voice anytime and anywhere
- No more phone banking PINs to remember
- Operate multiple accounts with one single voiceprint
- Protect your account with your unique voiceprint against fraud
Please visit our Business Phonebanking webpage for more details of enrolment.
HSBC LinkScreen is a secured, shared-screen digital platform that transforms the way you apply for HSBC Business Card. You will be able to read the information, electronically sign and submit an application while speaking to your HSBC Financial Services Specialist at the same time. It is easily accessible via laptops, tablets or mobile devices, giving you the flexibility to choose the most convenient platform.
Call us now at (852) 2748 8238 for more details. Simply access to HSBC LinkScreen URL via link.hsbc.com.hk and our Financial Services Specialist will provide the session code to the selected customers to start off this interactive journey.
Stay tuned, we shall extend HSBC LinkScreen to other applications very soon!
Live Chat/Live Share
Need help on account opening, credit card application and more? We are always ready to support:
- Live Chat - Get instant responses from our online customer service officers 24/7 through desktop PC, tablet, or mobile.
- Live Share - Allow us to remotely observe, identify, and guide you through the problems by screen-sharing of your HSBC webpages via Live Share, without installing any software.
“Amy” is a customer servicing platform which takes the form of a Virtual Assistant Chatbot. Amy can provide instant support to customers’ inquiries on 24x7 basis. Available on desktop and mobile in English, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Amy currently covers a number of product pages and its coverage will be further expanded.
An embedded customer feedback mechanism will allow Amy to learn and enrich her knowledge over time so that she can cope with increasingly broad queries. Subsequent delivery phases will see Amy integrating with live Chat to enable seamless human intervention on more complex queries, and the improvement of Amy’s learning process with the latest AI technology.