- How do my customers make payments to me?
For your customers to credit payments to your account, you should provide them with your Business Integrated Account name, account number and the following information:
How do I make payments to other parties?
- Beneficiary Bank Name: HSBC Hong Kong
- Beneficiary Bank Address: 1 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
- Beneficiary Bank Code: 004 (for local payment)
- SWIFT Address: HSBCHKHHHKH (for telegraphic transfers)
HSBC's Business Internet Banking and Phonebanking services allow you to conveniently perform local payments and telegraphic transfers. You will need to specify your beneficiaries' account information as follows:
Enjoy preferential rates for outward telegraphic transfers conducted via Business Internet Banking or HSBCnet.
If you wish to give written telegraphic transfer instructions, you may download telegraphic transfer application forms and return your completed forms to "HSBC-Network Services Centre, 1/F, Tower 2, HSBC Centre, 1 Sham Mong Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong".
Specify your Business Integrated Account name, account number, account type and debit currency when making payments.
Ensure your Hong Kong dollar savings account has sufficient balance to cover the monthly service fee (if applicable).
Ensure your Hong Kong dollar current account with account number suffix '001' has sufficient available funds before issuing cheques.
There may be risks involved in accepting foreign currency cheques as payment or settlement of transactions. Cheques drawn on banks abroad will be accepted for deposit into your account subject to specific conditions. For details, please refer to the Business Integrated Account General Terms and Conditions.
- Beneficiary Name
- Beneficiary Account Number
- Name and Address of Beneficiary Bank
- SWIFT Address of Beneficiary Bank (for telegraphic transfers)