From now until 31 December 2018, successful applicants of a loan under SME Financing Guarantee Scheme can enjoy up to HK$50,000 guarantee fee subsidy.
Terms and conditions:
- The application period for the subsidy runs from 13 August 2018 to 31 December 2018, both days inclusive (“Application Period”).
- The guarantee fee subsidy (“the subsidy”) is only applicable to HSBC Commercial Banking customers who successfully apply for a loan under SME Financing Guarantee Scheme (“SFGS”) during the Application Period.
- Each company is eligible for a maximum total of HK$50,000 subsidy and be disbursed in such amount(s) and on such date(s) to be determined by HSBC.
- For cases where the SFGS guarantee fee is paid annually, the guarantee fee subsidy will be disbursed in two tranches in the first and the second year of the facility. The subsidy amount in the each tranche is equivalent to up to 50% of SFGS guarantee fee charged by the HKMC Insurance Limited (“HKMCI”) in the respective years. The subsidy amount each year is capped at HKD25,000. Cases with tenor less than 24 months will enjoy the first tranche of subsidy only.
- For cases where the SFGS guarantee fee is paid upfront for the full tenor (Single Upfront), the guarantee fee subsidy will be capped at HKD25,000 if the facility tenor is less than 24 months.
- SFGS guarantee fee subsidy is applicable to facilities with tenor of 12 months or above only.
- Subsidiaries of listed companies, customers with bankruptcy or winding up or other insolvency petition filings are not eligible for the subsidy. HSBC reserves the right to decide whether the customer is eligible for the subsidy.
- HSBC reserves the right of final loan approval.
- SFGS is run by the HKMCI. HSBC's receipt of an application for the subsidy does not necessarily mean that an approval to provide a guarantee is or will be granted by HKMCI.
- The SFGS guarantee fee is charged by HKMCI.
- Please refer to the application form for details.
- In these terms and conditions, “HSBC” means The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.