- You sign an agreement with HSBC
- You provide goods or services to a customer and invoice them
- You send the invoice to us
- You have access to standby funds up to an agreed percentage of the invoice value
- When and how you use these funds is entirely up to you
- Either HSBC or an overseas representative under our supervision will collect the sales proceeds from your customer
- When the invoice is paid, you receive the balance
- In the case of undisputed receivables where a customer defaults or becomes insolvent, if you have taken out credit protection on the customer with us, we will pay you the outstanding balance up to the value of the agreed credit protection limit
If you are selling on open account terms and need solution on financing, credit protection or collection, check out our Receivables Finance options.
Features and benefits
- One-stop hassle-free solution for trade receivables in multiple currencies, including RMB
- Tailored solutions for businesses trading on open account terms
- Another way to get finance when a buyer no longer issues Documentary Credits (DCs)
- People to follow up payments on your behalf
- Protects you against buyer default or insolvency
- Effective ledger management
How it works
Digital Receivables Finance - Supercharge your cash flow and unlock the power of your sales invoices with Receivables Finance. Apply easily online and upload your accounting data using our intelligent mapping tool.
Reminder: "To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!"
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.