- A unit trust is NOT equivalent to a time deposit.
- In the worst case scenario, the value of the funds may worth substantially less than the original amount you invested (and in an extreme case could be worth nothing).
- Investment involves risks. Past performance is no guide to future performance of the funds.
- The value of investments and the income from them can fluctuate and is not guaranteed. Investor may not get back the amount they invest.
- Investment returns not denominated in HKD or USD are exposed to exchange rate fluctuations. Rates of exchange may cause the value of investments to go up or down.
- Please refer to the offering documents of the respective funds for details, including risk factors.
- The contents of this document have not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission.