HSBC Life Benefits+ Life Insurance Plan is designed to encourage your employees by showing you care. Through actual incentives you can truly motivate them to help take your business beyond borders.
HSBC Life Benefits+ Life Insurance Plan
Customisable group life insurance solutions for all budgets and needs
Make your employees feel valued, and they will add value to your business
Features and benefits
A wide range of benefit options for you to mix and match
- With 8 basic plans and 3 optional hospital cash benefit plans, you can tailor your group life insurance solutions that suit your employees’ needs.
Additional protection against death or serious injury
- In addition to the death benefit, each life plan is embedded with an additional accidental death and dismemberment benefit1 on top of the basic plan, with no additional premium required.
Hospital cash for extra financial support
- You can also add an optional hospital cash benefit, available at affordable premiums, to your basic life plan to help cover hospital expenses if the insured person is hospitalised for more than 6 consecutive hours, up to a maximum of 90 days per disability per year.
Affordable premiums2 for comprehensive coverage
- For a life benefit of HKD100,000, the annual premium per employee starts at just HKD43.4, while for a hospital cash benefit of HKD3503 per day, and the annual premium per employee starts at HKD2314.
Simple application for companies of all sizes
- Companies with 6 or more full-time employees can apply without any medical underwriting, while those with less than 6 full-time employees5 only need to make a simple health declaration.
The information shown above is intended as a general summary. Please see product summary, important notes and key risks in the product brochure. For product details, terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy contracts, product brochures (PDF, 610KB) and proposals.
Valuing your employees is essential to a thriving business
Our flagship group medical and group life insurance solutions ‘HSBC Life Benefits+’ offer an extensive range of basic and flexible coverage to protect the well-being of your employees. Find out more from the video below – a business consultant speaks to three business owners running companies of different scales and sectors and provides them with group insurance advices that address their employees’ medical and life protection needs.
Watch it now to find out how small and big enterprises alike can take care of their employees.
HSBC Life Benefits+ app
HSBC Life Benefits+ app is a one-stop health and wellness digital platform that gives your employees an enriching experience.
Your employees, as an HSBC Life Benefits+ member, can review their medical insurance benefits, manage their claims and see tailored health and wellness recommendations on how to improve their lifestyle. All with just a few taps on the HSBC Life Benefits+ app.
Click here to understand more.
Download the app7 now:
Or log on to HSBC Life Benefits+ online
- Each member can claim accidental death and dismemberment benefit up to 50% of the basic plan’s sum insured each year.
- Premium is renewable yearly and non-guaranteed.
- If a company has only 2 employees, it can select Plan 1 and/or Plan 2 of Basic plan, and it can select Plan 1 of Hospital cash benefit (HKD350 per day) only.
- The employee is assumed clerical employee between age6 16-25.
- The plan is applicable to companies registered in Hong Kong SAR with 2 or more full-time employees.
- Age refers to the age of the insured person on his/her last birthday.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered or in the process of being registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
HSBC Life (International) Limited (“the Company”) is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability, and is one of the HSBC Group’s insurance underwriting subsidiaries.
Hong Kong SAR office
18/F, Tower 1, HSBC Centre, 1 Sham Mong Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
The Company is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority to carry on long-term insurance business in the Hong Kong SAR. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (“HSBC”) is registered in accordance with the Insurance Ordinance (Cap. 41 of the Laws of Hong Kong) as an insurance agency of the Company for the distribution of insurance products in the Hong Kong SAR.
HSBC Life Benefits+ Life Insurance Plan (“The Plan”) is underwritten by the Company. It is a product of the Company but not HSBC and it is sold through HSBC and is only intended for sale in the Hong Kong SAR. HSBC has not authorised or appointed any intermediaries to conduct telesales marketing activities for promotion of insurance plans.
The policyholder is subject to the credit risk of the Company. The premiums paid will form part of the Company's assets. You do not have any rights or ownership over any of those assets. Your recourse is against the Company only.
In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between HSBC and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, HSBC is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the above insurance product should be resolved between the Company and you directly.
This webpage contains general information only. It does not constitute any offer for any insurance product. The above information does not contain the full terms of the policy. The full terms can be found in the policy contract. For product details, terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy contracts, product brochures and proposals.
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
The Company and HSBC do not make it an obligation on you to download, nor do the Company and HSBC recommend or endorse, any Quick Response Code Reader (“QR Code Reader”). The download and/or use of a QR Code Reader is at your entire discretion and risk. The QR Code Reader is provided by a third party to which the Company and HSBC have no affiliation or control over and hence the Company and HSBC cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you resulting from your download and/or use of the QR Code Reader.
Issued by HSBC Life (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability)
Call us on
+852 2748 8238
Please contact your Relationship Manager or Insurance Sales Manager for further details.
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.