- No tangible assets as collateral required
- No financial statements required
- 2 types of interest options:
- Monthly Flat Rate or
- Floating Interest Rate
- Repayment period up to 18 months
Profits Tax Loan
Features and benefits
No tangible assets as collateral required
No financial statements required
2 types of interest options: (i) Monthly Flat Rate or (ii) Floating Interest Rate
Repayment period up to 18 months
- Companies registered and operating in Hong Kong
- All Company owners must be living in Hong Kong
- Application Form
- Latest Notice of Assessment and Demand for Tax (within the last 12 months)
- Certificate of Incorporation/Business Registration Certificate
- HK Identity Card or passport of guarantor(s)/owner(s)
- Hong Kong residential address proof of guarantor(s)/owner(s)
- Personal Guarantee by company owner/director (for Limited Companies only)
Reminder: "To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!"
All applications for a Profits Tax Loan are subject to the applicable terms and conditions, which will be set out in the application form and loan notification letter. Please refer to the application form for details.
All loan applications are subject to the Bank's credit assessment approval procedures. The Bank reserves the right to amend the interest rate, benefits and/or terms and conditions without prior notice.
HSBC has not authorised or appointed any intermediaries to conduct telesales marketing activities for the promotion of commercial lending or commercial cards.
- Company owner(s) of Limited companies who apply for a Profits Tax Loan are required to provide a Personal Guarantee.
- Minimum loan amount is HKD50,000.
about commercial banking?
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.