HSBC Life Benefits+ Medical Insurance Plan is a one-stop group medical solution that provides you with an extensive range of basic benefits and optional supplementary benefits, which you can mix and match to assemble group policies that mirror the needs of your best people. After all, when talented employees are motivated by strong benefits to go above and beyond, the one who benefits the most is the employer.
HSBC Life Benefits+ Medical Insurance Plan
A one-stop solution to help you manage your group medical policies. Let us protect your employees’ health with a comprehensive and quality coverage.
Take care of your people, and they will take care of your business
Features and benefits
Flexible coverage for companies of different sizes
- Companies with 2 or more employees may have the flexibility to mix-and-match benefits1 to suit their needs.
Different combinations of optional benefits and coverage levels
- A total of 6 levels of basic hospitalisation benefits, giving you more options to customise the coverage.
- 6 types of optional benefits with different levels of coverage.
- Enrolment for the plan is simple, with minimal administrative work required.
- Individual health declarations for new employees are waived if your policy covers 6 or more employees.
Simple premium structure
- Premiums are calculated at a flat rate based on the specific plans your employees and their dependents are enrolled in.
Transfer of coverage for protection
- With additional underwriting, coverage of injuries and/or illnesses by an existing group medical policy from another service provider may be transferred to HSBC Life Benefits+ Medical Insurance Plan.
Deposit-free admission in mainland China
- The insured person can be admitted to a designated hospital in mainland China without paying an admission deposit in advance.
Access to an extensive medical network for outpatient benefits
- Through our network of over 2,000 panel doctors in Hong Kong, the insured person is connected to a vast pool of medical experts, including general practitioners, specialists, physiotherapists and registered Chinese medicine practitioners.
- Cashless arrangement for outpatient treatments within our extensive network of doctors and medical facilities.
The information shown above is intended as a general summary. Please see product summary, important notes and key risks in the product brochure. For product details, terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy contracts, product brochures (PDF, 653KB) and proposals.
Valuing your employees is essential to a thriving business
Our flagship group medical and group life insurance solutions ‘HSBC Life Benefits+’ offer an extensive range of basic and flexible coverage to protect the well-being of your employees. Find out more from the video below – a business consultant speaks to three business owners running companies of different scales and sectors and provides them with group insurance advices that address their employees’ medical and life protection needs.
Watch it now to find out how small and big enterprises alike can take care of their employees.
HSBC Life Benefits+ app
HSBC Life Benefits+ app is a one-stop health and wellness digital platform that gives your employees an enriching experience.
Your employees, as an HSBC Life Benefits+ member, can review their medical insurance benefits, manage their claims and see tailored health and wellness recommendations on how to improve their lifestyle. All with just a few taps on the HSBC Life Benefits+ app.
Click here to understand more.
Download the app2 now:
Or log on to HSBC Life Benefits+ online
- The benefits provided are strictly subject to the agreement between HSBC Life (International) Limited and the designated service provider.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered or in the process of being registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
HSBC Life (International) Limited (“the Company”) is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability, and is one of the HSBC Group’s insurance underwriting subsidiaries.
Hong Kong SAR office
18/F, Tower 1, HSBC Centre, 1 Sham Mong Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
The Company is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority to carry on long-term insurance business in the Hong Kong SAR. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (“HSBC”) is registered in accordance with the Insurance Ordinance (Cap. 41 of the Laws of Hong Kong) as an insurance agency of the Company for the distribution of insurance products in the Hong Kong SAR.
HSBC Life Benefits+ Medical Insurance Plan (“The Plan”) is underwritten by the Company. It is a product of the Company but not HSBC and it is sold through HSBC and is only intended for sale in the Hong Kong SAR. HSBC has not authorised or appointed any intermediaries to conduct telesales marketing activities for promotion of insurance plans.
The policyholder is subject to the credit risk of the Company. The premiums paid will form part of the Company's assets. You do not have any rights or ownership over any of those assets. Your recourse is against the Company only.
In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between HSBC and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, HSBC is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the above insurance product should be resolved between the Company and you directly.
This webpage contains general information only. It does not constitute any offer for any insurance product. The above information does not contain the full terms of the policy. The full terms can be found in the policy contract. For product details, terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to the relevant policy contracts, product brochures and proposals.
The Company and HSBC do not make it an obligation on you to download, nor do the Company and HSBC recommend or endorse, any Quick Response Code Reader (“QR Code Reader”). The download and/or use of a QR Code Reader is at your entire discretion and risk. The QR Code Reader is provided by a third party to which the Company and HSBC have no affiliation or control over and hence the Company and HSBC cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you resulting from your download and/or use of the QR Code Reader.
Issued by HSBC Life (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability)
Call us on
+852 2748 8238
Please contact your Relationship Manager or Insurance Sales Manager for further details.
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.