- Through Business Internet Banking, you can apply for stock IPO under the name of your company through HSBC IPO Nominees Services
- Shares allotted will be credited to your securities account on or before the first listing date, helping avoid postal delays and the risk of lost share certificate
- Refunds from any unsuccessful applications will be credited to your designated bank account on the refund day, again avoiding postal delays and the risk of lost refund cheques
- The handling fee per Yellow Form application through HSBC Business Internet Banking - HKD50
- 24-hour application during the IPO offer period
- Trade allotted Hong Kong IPO shares on their first listing day
- One-stop shop to apply for and trade Hong Kong IPO shares via Business Internet Banking
Subscribe to latest initial public offerings smoothly and simply through Business Internet Banking.