Investment involves risks. The information in this document does not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any deposit or investment in any investment products referred to herein. The price of investments may move up or down. There is an inherent risk that losses may be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling investment products.
- You should carefully consider whether any investment products or services mentioned herein are appropriate for you in view of your investment experience, objectives, financial resources and circumstances.
- Unit Trusts are NOT equivalent to time deposits.
- Unit Trusts are investment products and some of them are structured products involving derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the Unit Trusts unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
- Investment involves risks. Past performance of investment products are no guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income from them can fluctuate and is not guaranteed. Investors may not get back the amount they invest.
- Investment returns not denominated in home currency are exposed to exchange rate fluctuations. Rates of exchange may cause the value of investments to go up or down.
- Issuer's Risk -– you rely on issuer's creditworthiness. Investment products are subject to both the actual and perceived measures of credit worthiness of the issuer. There is no assurance of protection against a default by the issuer in respect of the repayment obligations. In the worst case scenario (e.g. insolvency of issuer), the investor might not be able to recover the principal and/or any interest/coupon (if any) and the potential maximum loss could be 100% of investment amount and no interest/coupon received.
Applicable to USD/HKD telegraphic transfers from a company account of HSBC in Hong Kong to HSBC account in mainland China* (with a cut-off time of 16:30), USD/HKD telegraphic transfers from a company account of HSBC in Hong Kong to HSBC account in Taiwan and Macau (with a cut-off time of 16:30), and HKD telegraphic transfers from company account of HSBC in Hong Kong to an account in the designated Bank of Communications branches in mainland China (with a cut-off time of 16:00). Remittance instructions should be placed from Monday to Friday (except public holidays) via HSBCnet or Business Internet Banking. Please visit the HSBC website or contact any HSBC branches for further details on this service’s terms and conditions.
*subject to the China local regulations as promulgated by the relevant authorities. The transactions should not involve any foreign currency conversion. For payments from HSBC Hong Kong to mainland China, the beneficiaries should be China onshore corporates.
This service is only applicable to eligible customers. Loan application is subject to the Bank’s usual credit assessment approval procedure. The Bank reserves the right to amend the interest rate, fees and charges, benefits, terms and conditions without prior notice.
This facility is applicable to selected trade and guarantee products. For the service charges for issuing documentary credits and bank guarantees, please refer to the latest Commercial Banking Tariffs.
Note: For the calculation of credit limit and the interest rate for overdraft, please refer to Business Integrated Account Secured Credit Facility page
The Bank reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel any features / offers and the relevant terms and conditions of HSBC Business Direct at any time. In the event of any disputes, the decision of the Bank on all matters shall be final.
In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.