Documents Required For Business Information Amendment – Partnership
Please submit the latest certified true copies of the required documents as listed in the table:
|Authorised signatory / Signing instruction / Business chop
- Instruction letter signed by partners, OR Mandate
- Specimen signature and copy of the identification document of all newly added authorised signatory(ies)
- Business Registration Regulations Form 1 (c) and Amendment History
- Copy of the identification document of all newly added partner(s)
- Instruction letter signed by two partners listing the full name, identity document type and number of all beneficial owners with voting right %, ownership % and ultimate control over management
- Copy of the identification document of all newly added beneficial owner(s)
- Instruction letter, OR
- Business Registration Certificate
- Business Registration Regulations Form 1(c) & Amendment History
- Specimen signature is required to be authenticated by Banker / Notary public
- True copies certified by the following persons including, but not limited to:
- A legal professional such as lawyer, notary public regulated by and subject to the supervision of the Law Society Hong Kong, or equivalent;
- An accounting professional such as auditor, CPA, regulated by and subject to the supervision of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, or equivalent;
- A trust company licensed under Hong Kong AML regulations e.g. AMLAO, or equivalent;
- A chartered secretary who is current member Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS), or equivalent;
- A member of the judiciary in an equivalent jurisdiction; and
- A justice of the Peace.
- • Recommended format: The certifier must sign and date the copy document (printing his/her name clearly in capitals underneath) and clearly indicate his/her position on it. The certifier must state that it is a true copy of the original (or words to similar effect) and the number of pages to be recorded.
- • If original or certified documents are not in English or Chinese, an English translation of the same should be provided. Please note that we are not able to return any submitted documents.
- We may request you to provide further details and documents when necessary.
- For sample of the required documents, please refer to Sample of Documents Required (PDF, 1.17MB)
- • If you have any questions, please contact us at (852) 2748 8238 from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.