Documents Required For Business Information Amendment – Sole Proprietorship
Please submit the latest certified true copies of the required documents as listed in the table:
|Authorised signatory / Signing instruction / Business chop
- Instruction letter signed by sole proprietor, OR
- Copy of the identification document of all newly added authorised signatory(ies) and specimen signature
- Instruction letter signed by sole proprietor listing the full name and identity document type and number of all beneficial owners with voting right %, ownership % and ultimate control over management
- Address proof for all newly added beneficial owner(s)
- Copy of the identification document of all newly added beneficial owner(s)
- Instruction letter, OR
- Business Registration Certificate
- Business Registration Regulations Form 1(a) & Amendment History
- True copies certification can be provided by :
- A certified public accountant / lawyer / banker / notary public in a Financial Action Task Forces (FATF) member / comparable jurisdiction acceptable to HSBC; or
- Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS) member; or
- HSBC branch officer.
- Recommended format: The certifier must sign and date the copy document (printing his/her name clearly in capitals underneath) and clearly indicate his/her position on it. The certifier must state that it is a true copy of the original (or words to similar effect) and the number of pages to be recorded.
- If original or certified documents are not in English or Chinese, an English translation of the same should be provided. Please note that we are not able to return any submitted documents.
- We may request you to provide further details and documents when necessary.
- For sample of the required documents, please refer to Sample of Documents Required (PDF, 1.17MB)
- If you have any questions, please contact us at (852) 2748 8238 from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.