With up to 8 weeks’ interest-free repayment method
receiving the buyers’ payment faster
- Finance and procurement departments in businesses increasingly view cost control as a strategically important process. Extending DPO (days payable outstanding) has a direct effect on a company’s ability to increase cash flow and maintain liquidity, allowing them to remain flexible and agile.
- Working capital management lies at the heart of cash and liquidity management. Our digital solutions can also help streamline work processes and reduce man hours spent on manual reconciliation.
- Business related expenses can be centralised through the use of commercial cards.
- The list of merchants supporting B2B payment seeks to provide a list of merchants or sellers under different categories who have agreed to accept HSBC Commercial Credit Card as a payment method. Please note that the list is for reference only. You are free to choose and negotiate with other merchants or sellers who may accept HSBC Commercial Credit Card. If a purchase is successful, the contract for purchase will be between you and the merchants/sellers only. HSBC has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety, legality or otherwise of the items under purchase; nor the ability of the merchants/sellers to sell the items; nor the completion of a purchase or any refund or return of a purchased item.
- The terms and conditions of HSBC Credit Card apply to the transactions (if any) with any merchant or seller as featured in the Merchant list.
* B2B payment is not applicable to existing HSBC Business Visa and Corporate Visa credit card.