Connecting to global markets from the Greater Bay Area (GBA) is now simpler and more flexible!
With our comprehensive e-Commerce services, you can manage your cross-border business in a simpler and more efficient way. This will help businesses in the GBA seamlessly connect to new opportunities around the world.
HSBC GBA e-Commerce Services
Remote account opening via video conference
- Open a Hong Kong business account with us via video conference# for those who are unable to visit Hong Kong temporarily
- e-Commerce customers can make and receive payments easier via global e-Commerce platforms
- Open a Hong Kong business account to make or receive payments more efficiently via global e-Commerce platforms
HSBC Business Debit Mastercard®
- Transact in 12 major currencies*
- Shop in-store or online with ease
- Make instant payment to partners and 3rd party e-Commerce platforms
- FX insights: Read the latest and up-to-market FX information to make a timely decision
- FX Rate Alert: Get a notification when the rate meets your target set
- FX Order Watch: FX transactions will be automatically conducted when the rate meets the target set
E-merchant Financing Programme
- Merchant Finance Programme: Facilitate a faster and easier credit assessment and loan application process
- eTrade Connect: Process trade finance applications digitally via a Blockchain platform
All-round GBA Insights and Services Support
- A network of GBA banking professionals: Providing seamless support on banking solutions and advisory for businesses across multiple channels
- HSBC GBA WeChat Mini Programme: Giving HSBC Group financial services and latest market insights of the GBA on WeChat
Scan the QR code with your WeChat app now to access to HSBC GBA WeChat Mini Programme:
# Video conference and witnessing of signature could be arranged with assistance by the designated branches of HSBC China.
* Your spending in 12 major currencies will be debited directly from the corresponding foreign currency deposits in your Business Integrated Account if sufficient funds are in place. These currencies include AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, RMB, SGD, THB, USD.
Reminder: ‘To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!’
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.