- Secured and easy access: Mobile Security Key or biometric logon through fingerprints or facial recognition
- Card activation: Activate your new business credit card without calling the credit card hotline.
- Payments on the go: You can now make local and international payments on the go, and make it even easier by using Mobile Security Key instead of your physical Security Device. If your payee is in Hong Kong, you can make payments using their mobile number, email address, FPS ID or by scanning a QR code. Once completed, you can tap to save or share a copy of the payment confirmation.
- Pay bills: Settle various types of bills including public utilities, government organisations and insurance companies.
- Smarter FX solutions: Tailored FX insights and instant quotes for multiple currencies
- User-friendly navigation: View all your accounts on one single page
- Effortless tracking: Check the real-time status of recent payments in details, end-to-end from HSBC to the beneficiary bank.
- Instant help: Message our customer service officers for any enquiry, including account-specific information. You can view the conversations at any time.
What's more, when you open a business account with HSBC, you can submit your identification documents through HSBC HK Business Express mobile app to complete the identity verification process.
Watch the video to see how it works
Download the App Now!
Simply scan the QR code on the right to download HSBC HK Business Express mobile app. Or visit App Store, Google Play, or Baidu App Store and search “HSBC HK Business Express” to download.
The HSBC HK Business Express App (the ‘App’) is provided by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (‘HSBC’) and is intended for use by HSBC commercial banking customers in Hong Kong. The App is not intended for download or use by any person in any jurisdiction where such download or use would be contrary to any law or regulation of such jurisdiction, or where HSBC is not licensed or authorized to provide the App and/or any of the related services.
HSBC does not make it an obligation on you to download and/or use any Quick Response Code Reader ("QR Code Reader"). The download and/or use of a QR Code Reader is at your entire discretion and sole risk. The Bank is not responsible for any loss or damage or any other consequences suffered or incurred by you resulting from your download and/or use of the QR Code Reader.
We do not charge for the App. However, your mobile network operator may charge you to access the App and these charges may vary if you access the App when abroad. You are responsible for these charges.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered or in the process of being registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.