Employees are a great asset of a company. Taking care of people is taking care of business. HSBC Life Benefits+ is a group life insurance solution, offering group medical insurance benefits and group life insurance plans with a wide range of flexible coverage levels and plan options designed for companies in different sizes.
HSBC Life Benefits+ Medical Insurance Plan
1. This offer is applicable to HSBC Commercial Banking customers who do not select “take-over arrangement” at the time of application.
2. This offer is applicable to HSBC Commercial Banking customers who switch their existing group medical policies from another insurance company, and that “another insurance company” does not include AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited and all other AXA’s corporate entities.
3. The term “switcher discount” means a waiver of standard premium loading on the policy. For details, please refer to terms and conditions of the offer.
4. Except for Complimentary COVID-19 Special Benefits, the switcher discount offer cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with other marketing promotion offer such as the offer for 5% discount off first-year standard premium rate.
HSBC Life Benefits+ Life Insurance Plan
5. This offer is applicable to existing HSBC Commercial Banking customers and for designated HSBC Life Benefits+ Life Insurance Plan only. For details, please refer to terms and conditions of the offer.
Offers are subject to Terms and Conditions and valid during the designated period. Exclusions apply. Subject to credit risk of issuer HSBC Life (International) Limited.
You can also leverage the expertise of our pensions services team to help your employees plan for their retirement. We can introduce you to our MPF products and provide you with a one-stop service from product offering to administrative guidance and support, making this a good choice for new businesses, as well as established companies looking for an end-to-end pension solution.
For MPF enquiries, call us on
Mon-Fri: 08:30 - 19:30
Sat: 08:30 - 13:00
Find out more from the video below – a business consultant speaks to three business owners running companies of different scales and sectors and provides them with group insurance advices that address their employees’ medical and life protection needs.