From now until 31 December 2018, successful applicants of a loan under SME Loan Guarantee Scheme can enjoy up to HK$50,000 cash rebate.
Terms and conditions:
- The application period for the cash rebate runs from 13 August 2018 to 31 December 2018, both days inclusive (“Application Period”).
- The cash rebate (“the rebate”) is only applicable to HSBC Commercial Banking customers who successfully apply for a loan under SME Loan Guarantee Scheme (“SGS”) during the Application Period.
- Each company is eligible for a maximum total of HK$50,000 rebate and be disbursed in such amount(s) and on such date(s) to be determined by HSBC.
- The rebate is disbursed in two tranches. The rebate amount is equivalent to up to 0.25% of the original loan amount (first tranche) and up to 0.25% of the outstanding loan amount by the end of the first year of the facility (second tranche). Cases with tenor less than 24 months will enjoy the first tranche of rebate only.
- Cash rebate under this programme is applicable to SGS facilities with tenor of 12 months or above only.
- Listed companies and its subsidiaries, customers with bankruptcy or winding up or other insolvency petition filings are not eligible for the subsidy. HSBC reserves the right to decide whether the customer is eligible for the rebate.
- HSBC reserves the right of final loan approval.
- SGS is run by the Trade and Industry Department of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (‘TID’). HSBC's receipt of an application for the rebate does not necessarily mean that an approval to provide a guarantee is or will be granted by TID.
- Please refer to the application form for details.
- In these terms and conditions, “HSBC” means The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.