2.2 Please contact any HSBC branches in mainland China, Taiwan, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Japan, Australia or Bank of Communications branches in mainland China for the applicable tariff and the relevant terms and conditions.
3.1 There must be sufficient funds in the remittance account, and valid information including beneficiary's name, account number and branch SWIFT address of the beneficiary bank must be provided.
3.2 Same-Day Remittance Service is not applicable to:
- any transactions with intermediary bank specified in the payment instruction;
- any transactions restricted by regulatory entities;
- any transactions requiring foreign exchange;
- any transactions requiring declarations for remittance to mainland China;
- any payments from Hong Kong to mainland China, where the beneficiaries are not China onshore corporates;
- any transactions which may be intercepted by HSBC or overseas banks for clarifications or repair;
- any instructions given on a day which is not a business day where the beneficiary bank is located, or for USD transactions, any instructions submitted on a US holiday or the specified payment value date is a US holiday.
3.3 Remittance could be delayed due to compliance checking in accordance with regulatory requirements for which HSBC is not liable. Please contact local HSBC branches for further details on the restrictions and the relevant terms and conditions.
3.4 Please refer to the latest "Commercial Tariff" issued by the Bank for the basic Telegraphic Transfer transaction fee. If applicable, other surcharges will also be levied.
3.5 Notwithstanding the foregoing provisions of this Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions for the relevant HSBC accounts and relevant services in mainland China, Taiwan, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Japan or Australia shall apply to any remittances from the respective accounts in these countries/ territories, and if there is any inconsistency between this Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions for the relevant accounts in above countries/ territories, the latter shall prevail.